HCS2103-P – Release Fabric Teflon® – Porous
The Porous Teflon® Release Fabric is a porous release Teflon® coated fiberglass. The porosity is always the same; the release coating does not vary from roll to roll and will release from all commercial resin systems. Porous Teflon® Coated Fiberglass is used as a release ply that allows outgassing of volatiles during processing. It is generally used for high temperature 350°F (177°C) applications.
- Minimum order of 5yd
The Porous Teflon® Release Fabric is a porous release Teflon® coated fiberglass.
- Releases from all commercial resins
- Allows outgassing
No specifications provided
We offer the Teflon® Release Fabric in various cuts.
- Cuts by the Yard
- 5 yard minimum purchase is required.
- Full Roll (38in x 100yds)
Depending on order, packaging can vary.
- Standard corrugated, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (sizes vary)
- Suspended cores (when necessary)
- Necessary documentation for certified material