HCS2101-04 – Nylon Bagging Film – 2mil
The 2mil Nylon Bagging Film is a high-grade nylon film, which is heat-stabilized for long term cures. The films are soft, pliable and ideal for high temperature composites, metal bonding and any function requiring heat and/or pressure. Nylon Bagging Film is used as the last material to a part that is being repaired to form the vacuum bag.
- Minimum order of 5yd
The 2mil Nylon Bagging Film is a high-grade nylon film, which is heat-stabilized for long term cures.
- Tensile Strength: 10,000psi -16,000psi
- Fold Endurance: > 250,000 cycles
- Elongation: 375-500%
- Brittleness Temp: < 75°F
- Graves Tear Strength: 500-600gms
- Dimensional Stability: (300°F, 10min) < 2.0%
- Elmendorf Tear Strength: 20-50gms
- Flammability: Self Extinguishing
We offer the 2mil Nylon Bagging Film in various cuts.
- Cuts by the Yard
- 5 yard minimum purchase is required.
- Tube – HCS2101-04-30T
- 30in Tube x 166yds
- V-Fold – HCS2101-04-60V
- 30in (Open 60in) x 333yds
Depending on order, packaging can vary.
- Standard corrugated, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (sizes vary)
- Suspended cores (when necessary)
- Necessary documentation for certified material
Datasheet applies to HCS2101-04-30T and HCS2101-04-60V: