HCS2108-NP – Non-Perforated Release Film
The Non-Perforated Release Film is a non-perforated , fluoropolymer release film for cures up to 500°F (260°C). This film is an economical alternative to high-cost FEP release film and is ideally used for flat or single contour lay-ups. Non-Perforated Release Film is used as a parting film.
- Minimum order of 5yd
The Non-Perforated Release Film is a non-perforated , fluoropolymer release film for cures up to 500°F (260°C).
- High elongation
- Excellent release characteristics
- Red color is easily detectable on cured laminate
No specifications provided.
We offer the Non-Perforated Release Film in various cuts.
- Cuts by the Yard
- 5 yard minimum purchase is required.
- Full Rolls (48in x 200yds)
Depending on order, packaging can vary.
- Standard corrugated, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (sizes vary)
- Suspended cores (when necessary)
- Necessary documentation for certified material