HCS9200N – Dual Zone Hot Bonder
The HCS9200N Composite Repair Set; Temperature/Vacuum Controller (Hot Bonder/Controller) is a computer monitored and controlled, electrical heating, dual zone composite repair system with multiple sensor inputs and various graphical status display screens with complete process documentation printout.
The unit provides finite control of the temperature, vacuum and time necessary to cure critically sensitive composite resins and adhesives. The controller is compact and portable for use in a shop or flightline environment.
- Weight – Only 37lbs (16.78kg) (Accessory Set – 70lbs (31.75kg))
- Dimensions – 29in x 18in x 8in (73.66cm x 45.72cm x 20.32cm) (Accessory Set – 25in x 19in x 9.5in (63.5cm x 48.26cm x 24.13cm))
- Full Sunlight Readable EL Display (5in x 4.75in) (12.7cm x 12.06cm)
- Power – 90 – 264VAC (47 – 63Hz ), Auto Switching
- Operating Environmental Limitations:
- Temperature: 14ºF – 130°F (-10°C – 54.4°C)
- Relative Humidity (non-condensing): 0 – 95 ±5%
- Cure Temp. Range – Ambient to 500°F (260°C) (Heat Blankets Limited to 450ºF (232.22°C))
- Audible Alarm; 90dB, Adjustable Volume
- 30 Separate, Operator Entered Programs
- Accessory Set Cables Rated at 20 Amps