HCS9200M-04 – Dual Zone Hot Bonder
The primary system application is composite and metal bond repairs under adverse environmental conditions. The HCS9200M has been certified to extreme environments as defined by MIL-STD-810E.
The HCS9200M series hot bonder also features an internal electric vacuum pump and two low temperature (heated) pneumatic vacuum pumps, capable of operating in temperatures from 14° F to 140° F.
- Power: (Voltage) 90 – 264 Volts AC, 47– 63 Hz
- Current: (Amperage) Maximum Input: 30 Amps (per zone) Maximum Output 30 Amps (per zone)
- Operating Environmental Limitations: Temperature: Relative Humidity: (Non condensing) 0 – 130 °F 0 – 93%
- Cure Temperatures Range: Ambient to 500 °F Selectable to 1000 °F
- Control Parameters: Internal System Control Resolution: Display Resolution:
- Program Resolution: Temperature Accuracy: Vacuum Resolution: Vacuum
- Accuracy: ½ °F 1 °F 1 °F ±1 °F 1 In/Hg ±1 In/Hg
- Control Methods: Hottest Thermocouple Coolest Thermocouple Thermocouple
- Average TC No. 1 or TC No. 2
- Ground Fault Interruption Monitoring Breaks load power upon ground fault detection
- Electric Vacuum Pump 90 – 264 Volts AC Facility Power Input Operates 12 Volt DC Pump. MAX FLOW (0.7 cfm), MAX VAC (27 In/Hg).
- Pneumatic Vacuum Pump Max Vacuum – 28 inHg Vacuum Flow @ 0 inHg – 1.7 scfm Vacuum Flow @ 24 inHg – 0.22 scfm Compressed Air used – 2.7 scfm
- Operator Interface: Menu Selected / Real Language Screens on 6.75″ X 5.125″ display
- Power Failure / Recovery Programmable 1-15 Minute Auto-Recovery with Continued Program Operation. Default 2 Min.
- Alarm Volume: 90 dB, Adjustable Volume
- Programs Stored to Memory: 30 Separate, Operator Entered Programs
- Equipment Case: Environmentally sealed metal case with over-center locking metal latches and removable lid
- Resistance to Explosion Passed MIL-STD 810F Environmental Testing
- Dimensions & Weight: 23.75 x 18 x 7 603 mm x 457 mm x 177.1 mm 42.5 lb. (19.2 Kg)