HCS9306R – Multizone Composite Repair System
The HCS9306R Multizone Composite Repair System is a six zone system used to accomplish large area cures or thermally complex repair situations where multiple zones are required.
The repair system brings together six independent hot bonders into a convenient mobile rack, allowing easier management of complex composite repair scenarios. It is intended for use in shop repair and manufacturing applications.
- Onboard Electric Vacuum pump with regulator.
- Integral Ground Fault protection with resettable circuit breakers.
- Built in Printer
- 4ea auxiliary Network Ports for connecting additional bonders to the repair system
- HEATCON Composite Systems standard thermocouple jacks, power, and vacuum connectors.
- Modular Construction for ease of maintenance.
- Zone operation based on proven Heatcon bonder technology, operator interface, and features.
- Alternate Zone and Power configurations upon request.
- Weight 200lbs (91kg)
- Dimensions 56in x 23in x 26in
- (1423mm x 584mm x 660mm)
- Input Power: 380/415VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- Output Power: 220/240VAC, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz
- 6 – 30 amp, 10 thermocouple independent Zones
- Screen: High-Resolution, Software Dimmable, and Sunlight readable LCD Screen (5.25in x 6.75in)
- Zones can be run independently or grouped together to run a common profile. Maximum of 4 groups.
- USB Interface for Data Export to USB Storage Device