HCS7600-05 – Double Vacuum Debulking Chamber
The HCS7600-05 series is a custom designed portable double vacuum, debulking (DVD) chamber. The DVD chamber supports processing of high ply-count composite laminate repair patches in a single cycle. The DVD chamber allows a unique combination of pressure and temperature parameters which provides an improved ability to remove volatiles during debulking of thick laminates. The DVD chamber is capable of holding 28 inHg vacuum, either supplied from a hot bonder or facility source, over an extended period of time. The chamber and bag vacuum levels are operator adjustable via on-board vacuum regulators.
- Dimensions Exterior: 30.375in x 25.625in x 10in (77.15cm x 65.08cm x 25.4cm)
- Interior: 24.5in x 22.5in x 4in (62.23cm x 57.15cm x 10.16cm)
- Weight 88 lbs (39.9Kg)
- Working Area 18in X 18in (45.72cm x 45.72cm)
- Control Input One (1) Control Zones, 120-240/60/1 from HCS9000/HCS9200 Series Hot Bonder
- Maximum Plate Temperature 250°F (121°C) – Material strength decreases significantly when temperatures exceed 250°F (121°C).
- Maximum Heater Load 1620 Watts
- Operating Environmental Limitations: Temperature: 0° – 122° F (-17° – 50° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 – 99%
- Interior ‘Bag Vacuum’ Determined by vacuum source
- Interior ‘Chamber Vacuum’ Determined by vacuum source