HCS2411-040 – JPS Kevlar® Dry Fabric Style 352
The JPS Kevlar® Dry Fabric 352 is an aramid fiber reinforcement for use in aerospace applications where high strength, low weight, and impact resistance are essential.
- Minimum order of 5yd
The JPS Kevlar® Dry Fabric Style 352 is an aramid fiber reinforcement for use in aerospace applications where high strength, low weight, and impact resistance are essential.
- Contain high strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Excellent stability over a wide range of temperatures for prolonged periods
- Manufacturer #: JPS
- Style: 352
- Weave: Plain
- Dry Fabric Nominal Thickness: 10mil (.254mm)
- MSDS & Manufacturer’s Certification provided
We offer the JPS Kevlar® Dry Fabric 352 material in the following:
- Cuts by the Yard
- 5 yard minimum purchase is required.
Depending on order, packaging can vary.
- Standard corrugated, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (sizes vary)
- Suspended cores (when necessary)
- Necessary documentation for certified material