HCS2406-035 – CYTEC Primer BR® 6747-1
The Cytec Primer BR 6747 is a bond primer for aluminum components where corrosion protection is critical. It is very effective as a corrosion inhibiting paint primer for aluminium substrates. It works as an adhesion promotor for ther metals, such as, stainless steel, titanium, and nickel.
- 1 Pint Container
The Cytec Primer BR 6747 corrosion inhibiting primer is a one part, chromate based, modified epoxy primer which contains no volatile organic components (VOC). This primer is 100% water-based and does not rely on exempt solvents to achieve it’s zero VOC level rating. It also provides outstanding performance with most 250-350ºF curing adhesive systems.
- Short drying time
- Drips and runs less likely to occur
- Clean-up requires water only
- Spray gun clogging and tank scaling not an issue
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Approved primer for AC-130 bonding prep process
- Manufacturer #: Cytec BR 6747
- Color: Yellow
- Service Temperature: -70°F to 350°F
- Storage: 40°F to 50°F, DO NOT FREEZE
- MSDS & Manufacturer’s Certification provided
We offer the Cytec Primer BR-6747 in the following:
- 1-Pint Container
Depending on order, packaging can vary.
- Standard corrugated, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (sizes vary)
- Suspended cores (when necessary)
- Gel packs (when necessary)
- Necessary documentation for certified material