HCS2046-02 – PACS System
The HCS2046-02 Phosphoric Acid Containment System includes all equipment necessary for trained operators to perform a phosphoric acid anodizing process. The control methods for this unit are automatic timing and flow monitoring and manual flow and voltage adjustment. Operator Interface is 20 character, backlit LCD display, 5 pushbutton operation, potentiometer for voltage adjustment, and flow control valve for flow adjustment. The HCS2046-02 also includes an alarm for both voltage shorts and low flow rate with 85dB and adjustable volume.
• Weighs Only 15lbs (10Kg)
• Dimensions 16.5 In. x 12 In. x 9 In.(419.9mm x 305mm x 228.6mm)
• Input Power 90 Volts AC – 264 Volts AC (45/65Hz)
• Output Power 3-10 Volts, 10 Amps
• Maximum Repair Size 200sq. Inches (1290cm2)
• PACS Console
• Flow Control Head
• Inlet Air Filter
• Power Lead Set
• Two (2) each Carbon Filter for vacuum exhaust.