HCS2044-20-T – Infrared Curing System
The primary system application is to accelerate the cure of two part resin systems, paint, primers and other coatings.
High-efficiency, electric quartz infrared heat elements that provide non-contact radiant heat to the surface of the heated part. An adjustable head allows heat to be directed where it is needed.
- Weight 145lbs (65kg)
- Frame Dimensions 65.5in x 45in x 40in (166cm x 114cm x 101cm)
- Input Power 240VAC, 60Hz., 1 Phase, 28A
- Output Power 6000W Head Lamp Modules 6
- Arm Length 54in (137cm)
- Head Pivot Height 34in to 76in (86cm to 193cm)
- Head Swivel Left-Right -90 to +90°
- Head Swivel Up-Down -90 to +90°
- Head Lamp Angles Fully open straight (2X 180°) to fully closed (2X 60°)
Pneumatic Spring Assist Selectable Control: IR Sensor or Thermocouple Fused System for Safety Cable Hook for Easy Storage Welded Steel Construction Powder Coated Finish Industrial Grade Components HCS2070-01 Printer Station Compatible CE Certified
* Plug not included
LCD Display Screen Programmable Ramp and Soak Settings Data Export via built in USB port Easy to Operate & Control