Custom Blanket Quote
The need for custom shaped, flexible heat blankets in composite repair has increased dramatically in recent years with all of the emerging applications being performed.
HEATCON has both the experience and dedication to meet your custom heat blanket requirements from design to delivery.
Simply supply us with the details listed below, and we’ll begin designing the blankets to suit your specific needs. Reference the Specifications tab below for required information to build your custom heat blanket.
Although custom built, all of our heat blankets are made with the precision and quality as our other heat blankets to achieve thermal uniformity. Custom heat blankets are built to include:
- Silicone rubber material
- Standard or stretchable material available
- Straight blade or twist lock plug connectors
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Modified power lead exit locations and lengths
- Any additional special requirements
*CE conformity blankets are available upon request
Supply us with the details listed below in the notes section at checkout, and we’ll begin designing the blankets to suit your specific needs.
Step 1: Add Custom Quote Request to cart
Step 2: Provide the information that applies to your custom heat blanket listed below in the notes section of the quote cart.
- Dimensional size (dimensions must be in inches)
- Dimensional shape (dimensions must be in inches)
- Type of power source (drop down with 120 volts, 220 volts, 240 volts, 480 volt three phase)
- Watt Density (in2)
- Maximum operating temperature
- Power lead information
– Exit location
– Tab or no tab
– Double insulated
- Type of plug installed on power leads (maybe a drop down)
– Straight Blade
- Special requirements
– Part markings
– Zone requests
– Special testing
Step 3: Submit Quote Request. Once submitted, our sales team will begin working on your specifications and will contact you if needed.