HCS2407 – 3M Epoxy Adhesive EC 3501 B/A Gray
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive EC-3501 is a two-part, rapid, room temperature curing epoxy adhesive which can be used for intermittent or production line use.
The highlights of this epoxy adhesive are its fast curing capabilities and controlled flow/thixotropic properties. These characteristics make it adaptable for many applications including filling pinholes in composites prior to applying paint.
- Pint two-part kit
- Tube two-part kit
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive EC-3501 B/A Gray is a rapid, room temperature curing, two-part adhesive for use in bonding many metals, wood, and a variety of plastics. When mixed, it produces strong and impact-resistant bonds.
- 2-part room temperature curing structural adhesive with high shear strength
- Fast cure
- Controlled flow/thixotropic
- Good environment resistance
- Excellent for bonding metal, wood, most plastic and masonry products
- Manufacturer #: 3M EC-3501 B/A Gray
- Base Color: White
- Accelerator Color: Black
- Work Life: 6-10 minutes at 75°F (24°C)
- Storage: Unopened at 60-80°F (15-27°C)
- MSDS & Manufacturer’s Certification provided
HEATCON offers the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive EC-3501 B/A Gray in the following:
- Pint Kit – HCS2407-038
- 1 – Pint container Part A
- 1 – Pint container Part B
- Tube Kit – HCS2407-045
- 1 – Part A 2 fl oz tube
- 1 – Part B 2 fl oz tube
- 1 – Mixing stick
Depending on order, packaging can vary.
- Standard corrugated, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (sizes vary)
- Suspended cores (when necessary)
- Necessary documentation for certified material