HEATCON BOOTH #: 1332
February 11-12, 2019
Dubai World Trade Center
We are excited to connect with you at this year’s MRO Middle East! The MRO Middle East Conference is the Gulf region’s leading conference and trade show for commercial aircraft maintenance. This is the one opportunity you have in this region to discover the crucial issues impacting the MRO industry.
At this year’s show, we will be showcasing our new HCS9400-02 Smart Susceptor Hot Bonder, which features a revolutionary way to conduct composite repair using inductive heating.
As experts on our equipment, we provide personal assistance to solve your composite repair challenges. We look forward to discussing our full-solution composite repair options with you in Dubai!
For more information on the show, please click here.
Did you know?
- The Middle East has the second largest fleet and MRO growth in the world
- MRO demand in this region is expected to grow from $7.1 billion to $13.1 billion in 2027, a 7.0% CAGR
- Over the next decade, the Middle East will generate $100.6 billion in MRO requirements – 10% of the world’s total demand
- The demand for Middle Eastern MRO services is predicted to double within the next decade
- Modifications markets in Middle East account for 15% of its total MRO demand
- The in-service fleet in the Middle East will increase from 2025 aircraft in 2018 to 3,475 aircraft in 2027, a growth rate of 6.2%
- The Middle East is forecasted to receive 2,055 new aircraft deliveries value at $490 billion over the next 10 years
- With a presence in five continents, Middle Eastern airlines have spearheaded air traffic growth in this region twice as fast as the rest of the world