HCS2410-010 – HEXCEL Fiberglass Dry Fabric 120
The aerospace industry relies on Hexcel’s woven glass, carbon, aramid and hybrid fiber fabrics for use in advanced composites. Today’s commercial aircraft industry uses HexForce® Fiberglass Dry Fabric in the design and manufacture of radomes, interior panelling systems, secondary structures (wing-to-body or belly fairing, leading edges, parts and flight control systems), engine and nacelles.
- Minimum order of 5yd
Hexcel’s HexForce® Fiberglass Dry Fabric 120 is used in the design and manufacture of radomes, interior panelling systems, secondary structures (wing-to-body or belly fairing, leading edges, parts and flight control systems), engine and nacelles.
- Moisture resistant when exposed to water
- Fire resistance
- High strength
- Thermal and electrical insulating properties
- Dimensional stability (does not stretch or shrink after exposure to high or low temperatures)
- Manufacturer #: HEXCEL 120
- Fabric Thickness: 3.5mil (.09mm)
- Weave Style: 4 Harness Satin
- Storage: Room Temperature
- MSDS & Manufacturer’s Certification provided
We offer the HEXCEL HexForce® Fiberglass dry fabric 120 material in the following:
- Cuts by the Yard
- 5 yard minimum purchase is required.
- Full Rolls (38in x 125yds)
Depending on order, packaging can vary.
- Standard corrugated, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (sizes vary)
- Suspended cores (when necessary)
- Necessary documentation for certified material