HCS2038-11 – Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gauge
The HCS2038-11 Magnehelic® Pressure Gauge is the industry standard to monitor and measure positive pressure in clean rooms, fan and blower vacuum pressures, and filter resistance.
This gauge quickly indicates air or noncorrosive gas pressures–either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. We offer this gauge in a kit or sold as a single unit.
The Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gauge quickly indicates air or noncorrosive gas pressures–either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential making it a great addition for a clean room facility.
- Clear plastic face is highly resistant to breakage
- Easy to read gauge through undistorted plastic face permits viewing from far away
- Provides quick response to pressure changes
- Durable and rugged housing and high-quality components combine to provide long-service life and minimized down-time
- High accuracy option is twice as accurate as the standard Magnehelic® gauge
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Housing: Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover. Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- ±4% of full scale throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: -20″ Hg. to 15 psig (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar)
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 kPa), standard gages only.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F.* (-6.67 to 60°C).
- Size: 4″ (101.6 mm) Diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Process Connections: 1/8″ female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back.
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz. (510 g)
The Magnehelic® Pressure Gauge is offered in the following:
- HCS2038-11D: Magnehelic® Pressure Gauge (single unit)
- HCS2038-11: Magnehelic® Pressure Gauge Kit
- Includes 1-Magnehelic® Pressure Gauge, 1-wallmount enclosure, and 10ft-connection tubes