HC99-300 – Heat Forming Kit (Deck Bending)
The HC99-300 Heat Forming Kits for deck bending applications brings a new evolution to the construction and remodeling industry. This proven technology allows contractors to give their customers new and innovative options while minimizing time and costs.
Heat Forming Kit Includes:
• 8″x10′ heat blankets (select qty 2 or qty 4)
• 1- temperature controller (#HC7900)
• 1- pair of gloves
• 1- temperature sensor
• 1- case (with custom foam lining)
Not recommended for Cap Stock materials.
The HC99-300 package has the features you need for controlling heat forming applications.
HC7900 Heat Controller
Control your heat forming applications through the HC7900 Heat Controller.
- Heat and timer LED’s that illuminate when the voltage is on or when an operation is in progress
- Arrow buttons that allow temperature adjustments or time settings
- Digital readout display keeps you informed while your heat forming application is running or when you initially setup the job
Silicone Rubber Heat Blankets
The design of our heat blankets features strength, flexibility, durability, and even heat distribution.
- Employs a grid of wound resistance wire vulcanized between two layers of fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber
- Configurable to different industry sizes and voltages
- Built in thermocouple to measure heat during your heat forming process
- Monitored by the HC7900 heat controller
- Circuit spacing of 0.15in (3.81mm) average
The thermocouple probe is to help you measure the core temperature of the composite decking material you are heat forming.
- Allows superior control
- Reach temperatures at different intervals and time during the heating process
High Temperature Gloves
Gloves to handle your heat formed material, keeping you safe and free from heat injuries.
- Heat Resistant
- 100% Cotton Seamless Terry Cloth
Ensure your equipment is safe and secure.
- Impact resistant
- Custom designed foam lining
Each HC99-300 heat forming kit includes heat blankets, 1 temperature controller, 1 pair of heat gloves, and 1 temperature sensor packaged in a foam lined case. Additional heat blankets and accessories are available and sold separately.
The HC99-300 Heat Forming Kit is available in 2 options:
- (A) 10ft Kit 120V | 15Amp | 2 heat blankets 8in x 10ft – #HC99-300-3
- (B) 20ft Kit 120V | 15Amp | 4 heat blankets 8in x 10ft – #HC99-300-1
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CAP STONE MATERIAL