HCS2409 – HEXCEL Carbon Fiber Dry Fabric Style 282
The HEXCEL HexForce® Carbon Fiber dry fabric 282 carbon fiber reinforcements are widely qualified by all major aircraft manufacturers. These fabrics use fibers that are produced under stringently controlled conditions, extensive testing and documentation.
- Minimum order of 5yd
- 42in Roll Width – HCS2409-020
- 50in Roll Width – HCS2409-022
Hexcel manufactures a complete line of HexForce® woven carbon fabrics. Hexcel’s carbon fiber reinforcements are widely qualified by all major aircraft manufacturers. These fabrics use fibers that are produced under stringently controlled conditions, extensive testing and documentation.
- Contain high strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios
- Thermally and electrically conductive
- Exhibit excellent fatigue resistance
- Compatible with various resin systems including epoxy, Bismaleimide, polyimide, polyester and select thermoplastic resins
- Manufacturer #: HEXCEL HexForce® 282
- Weave: Plain
- Fabric Thickness: 7mil (.18mm)
- MSDS & Manufacturer’s Certification provided
We offer the HEXCEL HexForce® Carbon Fiber dry fabric 282 material in the following:
- Cuts by the Yard
- 5 yard minimum purchase is required.
- 42in – HCS2409-020
- Full Roll (42in x 100yds)
- 50 in – HCS2409-022
- Full Roll (50in x 100yds)
Depending on order, packaging can vary.
- Standard corrugated, 100% recyclable cardboard boxes (sizes vary)
- Suspended cores (when necessary)
- Necessary documentation for certified material
42in – HCS2109-020:
50in – HCS2109-022: