For over 35 years, HEATCON Composite Systems has pioneered composite repair equipment and accessories. Our products are successful because of our design processes which are carefully thought out in all aspects of durability, reliability, and practicality. The driving force behind our innovation is the ability to push the limits of what is possible and embrace challenges as they arise.
At HEATCON, we believe that our creativity allows us to shape the composite repair industry. Along with strong partnerships, we are able to be a full-solution provider. Celebrate with us and participate in our Create & Innovate Contest! #CIC2017
Create & Innovate Contest Rules:
Directions: Build and Illustrate Bob’s Personality! Watch the video below to see what Bob does for work.
ENTER TO WIN*
- Draw Bob (pretty typical guy with a name tag), and show off how he expresses himself. You have the creative freedom to make Bob into whatever you want. Maybe Bob goes to rock concerts. He might like to dance. You decide!
- Then, upload your artwork to this page via the submission form below.
- You can also mail it to: (must be postmarked by June 30, 2017)
HEATCON Composite Systems
Attention: Marketing Department
480 Andover Park E
Seattle, WA 98188
- All submissions must be submitted by June 30, 2017.
- OPTIONAL: All qualified entries will have the option of receiving a HEATCON Swag Package: tap coin and pen. They can also receive a digital catalog by request.
$100 Visa Gift Card, mentions in our newsletter and social media, and a Create & Innovate medal.
Information on this form will only be used for contacting winner and mailing optional giveaway.
2017 Featured Art:
*All HEATCON General Contest Rules apply.You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States in order to participate.This is a skill-based contest. Grand Prize Winner will be selected from applicant pool. All submissions must be hand-drawn, and tracing is not permitted. Submissions must be received by June 30th in order to be considered for winning prize. Duplicate or multiple submissions will not be permitted. Winner is chosen by HEATCON with consideration of two factors: (a) Originality/Creativity (50%), (b) Drawing Talent (50%). For any contest questions or a copy of our General Contest Rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.